ArchiveFlea free. Tick free. Worry free.

Flea free. Tick free. Worry free.

happy dogWe know that your pet is a treasured member of your family, so it’s only natural you want to protect them and give them the best quality of life. When it comes to treating and preventing parasites however, it can be difficult to know where to start, especially if you’re a first-time pet owner.

For over 125 years, Bob Martin has been helping generation after generation keep their pets healthy and free from fleas and ticks; making vet-quality products available and affordable, without compromising on quality.

happy CatWith Bob Martin’s range of treatment and prevention products, it couldn’t be easier to say goodbye to pesky parasites. Offering solutions for fleas, ticks and worms, Bob Martin’s products are regulated and approved by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate. This means you can have added peace of mind that they are not only safe, but also effective.

If you discover your pet has a flea infestation, it is important to act quickly. As a first response, Bob Martin Clear flea tablets are effective within 15 minutes and kill 100% of fleas within 24 hours.

Break the flea life cycle

To help you proactively break the flea lifecycle and provide effective long-term protection for your pet, we recommend using our easy to apply Bob Martin Clear Plus Spot-on. This is our most advanced formula which not only kills 100% fleas, it also eradicates flea eggs and flea larvae too, providing long-lasting protection for your pet.Clear plus spot on

It’s not just fleas and ticks that can be a nuisance to your pet, worms can be a major problem too. If left untreated, worm infestations can become serious or even in some cases fatal. Regular worming is essential to help keep your pet fit and healthy. We recommend that you worm your pet at the same time you treat them for fleas, as part of a regular healthcare routine.

Bob Martin Clear wormer tablets are easy to administer and are effective against roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms & whipworms.

Treat pet and home

Regular flea and worm treatments help to keep your pet parasite-free, however it is critical that you not only treat your pet but also your home, as the fleas you see on your pet only make up 5% of the flea infestation. The remaining 95% are in your home, as fleas and their eggs fall off your pet as they move around. These eggs lay dormant in your home, often within your soft furnishings such as bedding or blankets. It’s enough to make you start itching.Clear plus flea spray

Our specially formulated Bob Martin Clear Plus Home & Furniture Flea Spray not only kills adult fleas and dust mites, but also eliminates flea eggs and flea larvae; protecting your home for up to 12 months.

Bob Martin can be found in pet aisles of all major supermarkets, pet specialists and independent pet retailers, and is now available to order direct from

Get 20% off your first order with unique promo code FIRST20 and enjoy free delivery too!

For more information, please our website

Feeling social? Follow us to fleadom on Facebook @BobMartinUK or Instagram @BobMartinUK

Subscribe Today


Keep up to date with the latest pet news by sharing your details with us.

You’ll receive details on pet activities, pet shows, as well as a whole host of details for amazing new pet products, special offers, competitions and exclusive promotions.

    Your First Name

    I've read and accept the Privacy Policy.

    More article