We know how important oral health is when it comes to the overall health, happiness, and wellbeing of your dog, which is why WHIMZEES are the perfect dental treat to give to your dog on a daily basis.
Did you know?
- Canine dental disease is the number one health issue affecting all dogs
- 80% of adult dogs and up to 96% of dogs over 12 years suffer from dental disease
- Dogs have more teeth than humans and cats. That makes caring for them extra important. Dogs have 42 teeth, Cats have 30 and Humans have 32.
- As little as 2% of pet owners actually brush their pet’s teeth.
- 4 out of 5 dogs have some form of dental disease by the time they are 3 years old.
- There are 6 signs of dental disease in dogs to watch for:
- Bad doggy breath isn’t normal or unavoidable! It’s a sign of dental disease.
- Red gums: Two thirds of a dog’s tooth are under the gum line which means dental disease can live where you can’t see it.
- Discolored yellow or brown teeth: without cleaning, plaque buildup start in as little as 24 hours.
- Excessive drool or signs of discomfort
- Difficulty chewing or starting to drop some of their food around their bowl.
Plaque can accumulate in as little as 24 hours which is why it is so important to support your dog’s teeth with a dental preventative every day to keep their teeth clean & healthy.
“Small Dental Routines, Big Smiles. Easy as 1, 2, 3.”
STEP 1: MAKE IT A DAILY ROUTINE
Implementing a daily dental preventative routine can result in veterinary bills being eliminated or greatly reduced. Plaque can accumulate in as little as 24 hours so just like us it is important to support your dog’s teeth with a dental chew every day to keep their teeth healthy.
Thanks to its 100% natural ingredients, WHIMZEES are perfect for daily use: they are vegetarian, hypo-allergenic & low in fat and cal.
STEP 2: CHOOSE THE BEST PERFORMING DENTAL CHEW
Whilst the gold standard is always brushing your dog’s teeth, WHIMZEES are scientifically proven to help reduce plaque, reduce tartar, freshen breath, and help gum health. On top of that, WHIMZEES are proven to be reducing 2x more plaque than the leading competitor.
The easiest way to shop wisely is to select a treat with the Veterinary Oral Health Council’s seal of approval for both plaque and tartar. This certification means that the chew’s effectively has been studied and proven to promote optimal dental benefits. WHIMZEES Toothbrush has received this Seal for both plaque and tartar.
STEP 3: MAKE THE FUN AND SMILES LAST
Thanks to the increased dietary fibre, WHIMZEES treats have a firmer structure. This firmer texture promotes a longer chew time for increased cleaning time as well as naturally helping to polish your dog’s teeth while chewing. WHIMZEES are proven to last 3x longer than the leading competitors:
3X longer chew time = 3 X more fun = 3 X bigger smiles!
& DON’T FORGET: CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
WHIMZEES dental treats are available in all shapes and sizes ranging from XS to XL so every dog can clean and care for their teeth during Dental Month and for years to come!
For more information please visit: www.whimzees.com